Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Re: Buffering in Youtube

Dear Julie Lutao,

I'm speaking to one of your TSRs (Chris Palad) right now to check on updates. You made another mistake in your report/memo re: IP addresses. As far as I can recall, i've repeatedly told you that 121.97... is a bad IP address. This IP address blocks my access to a range of websites that I browse on a regular basis. I used to get this IP address prior to the month of August (prior to 08 Aug 2008 to be specific).

As of the moment, i'm consistently getting 121.96... and i've also been consistently experiencing problems with websites with flash or java apps. Prior to 121.96... I used to get a range of IP addresses (121.97... included) of which I didn't note down since connectivity was good. One of the points we've discussed last night is the relationship of the IP address and my current web access concern.

Please see to it that your report/memo in my fault ticket be corrected. Thanks.

Ano ba!?!?! Nakikinig ba talaga kayo sa mga customers pag kausap nyo sila? Damn!

1 comment:

a said...

Hi, I'm having similar trouble with Bayantel, some sites cannot be accessed such as mutliply, yahoo, flickr, etc.

After reading your blog I checked and my IP address is indeed 121.97.*. Can you suggest any way to avoid these "bad ip addresses"?

I don't want to talk to Bayantel customer service anymore...nakaka-high blood =/